Multitool for managing Shortcuts, including learning more about the app, organizing & understanding your collection, and sharing shortcuts quickly.
I keep this in my dock to make it easier to manage Shortcuts, access specific parts of the app later, and process the information contained in my large library of shortcuts.
Full menu includes:
• Researching from the User Guide, the Gallery, and MacStories
• Opening Shortcuts, running shortcuts, and editing shortcuts
• Listing your shortcuts, folder names, or generating iCloud links
• Checking your Shortcuts stats
• Generating deep links back into Shortcuts